Our priority is to provide the best experience to our guests.
While we’ve always upheld the highest standards when it comes to health and safety, we wanted to ensure you were aware of all the measures we have in place:
- Retrained and recertified on hygiene, sanitation, and safety standards through industry mandatory courses
- Wash and sanitize hands upon entry to work and regularly throughout the day
- Temperature taken daily.
- Disposable gloves and masks are being worn in food preparation
- Stay home if sick
- All public areas are disinfected and sanitized throughout the day. This includes the outside perimeter, every door handle and walk-way
- Strategically placed additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our restaurant for our guests and team members to use
- All tables are sanitized before, during and after each use
- All tables are strategically and thoughtfully placed 6 feet apart
- All silverware are located in concealed containers or cabinets to provide added and extra safety,
Most importantly, we are grateful to be serving our guests safely with warm, sincere hospitality and genuine concern.